In certain exceptional circumstances, CIBfx Limited. may refund payments made by credit card.
In this case, the funds will be refunded to the card that was used for the deposit.
1. The Client has the right to close their account at any time they wish.
The Company will approve the closure of the account if.
a. There are no active investments placed.
b. There are no ongoing investigations related to any of the terms of the current Terms of Service.
2. If there are no charges applied to the account, the Company must close the account at the Client’s request.
3. If the Client’s account has been suspended due to a violation of the current Terms of Service or due to any other abuse detected by the Client, the refund is not provided under any circumstances.
4. The Company does not have to provide any refund in case the loss was caused due to any reason whether foreseen or unforeseen.
5. A refund may be requested in cases where the account has been deposited, but no order has been executed by the Client.
6. In this case, the same payment method used for the deposit will be used for the refund. The refund shall be for the full amount unless otherwise agreed.
7. The processing of refund requests may take up to one week.
8. All other requests will be treated as WITHDRAWALS and will be processed using those methods and procedures.
9. Withdrawals from trading accounts that have never had active trades on them will be charged a 30% fee to cover processing and administrative costs.
If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com
Note: Due to fraud prevention and anti-money laundering laws, accounts that have never traded cannot withdraw funds within 30 business days of inactivity and must have traded up to “X” standard currency lots, where “X” is the total amount of the deposit divided by 10.